TWEET

Friday 21 August 2009

Doggie bag anyone?

Ok, so were feeling hungry after walking round the shops in west end, looking for a fast food alternative to mc donalds, after hearing that their chips dont rot/digest as quickly as other 'coner shop' chips do, taking upto 7days longer in some cases??!!! (dont know if thats fact its just what we heard) but thats another blog......So anyway, we ended up going to a chinese - get 2 different dishes in a box for £5 - kinda thing woohoo!!

With our stomachs cussing all kinda bad word, we ordered quickly, found a bench and began to devour our food!! (hadn't eaten since breakfast and it was now 6pm!!) while eating, I beagn thinking that my sweet an sour chicken werent really tasting like chicken :-s some parts were sorta disintegrating in my mouth and other parts, as tuff as a jelly heeled sandle REAL TALK!

I looked up at my brother he looked at me and said "Shell, what is this?!"

Inspecting it closer, I started to see eyes, ears and then heard a noise, something like "woof woof woof HELP ME!" We jumped back and a full sized dog, tail wagging, jumped outa my box, and ran away!!!...SORRY GOT CARRIED AWAY!!........

Anyway I was completely put off and couldnt eat anymore, was actually rather upset to, coz I LOVE CHINESE FOOD! EGG FRIED RICE, CHICKEN SATAY's, CURRY SAUCE YUM! but I have never NEVER tasted chicken like that EVER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!