TWEET

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Credit Crunch? Recession? NETTO's!!

Who ever cussed off Netto's...SHULLUP!!! lolol

I went shopping in Netto's yesterday and was like a child in a sweet shop, dazzled by all the "Reduced" "Save £££" "Half price" signs in bright RED and YELLOW!!!!

I went on a rampage!! chucking everything and anything in the trolley!
9p noodles!
19p mash potato!
ARE YOU CRAZZZZYY!!!
and no the sell by date had not expired, trust me I checked!! lol

I spent £70 in there and got 1 and a 1/2 tolleys ( not baskets) TROLLYES full!!! ARE YOU STOOUPID! When I spend that in my local Tesco's or Sainsbury's im always left thinking 'but what did I spend my money on'?!!

So anywaysssss NETTO IS MY NEW FAV SHOP!!! ITS AMAZING!!! AMAZING I TELL YAH AMAZING!

Smiles all round!!

ps: check out my glasses!! lol sshh dont tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!